Second Career Strategy
The Second Career workshop helps clients understand this
government funding option in order to assist their return to work.
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- Eligibility requirements for Second Career
- The application process
- Resources to assist your labour market and school research
- What is included in the application form and a detailed explanation of each
What you need to know:
This single session workshop is held twice a month on Tuesday afternoons.
- Clients will follow the workshop with individual appointments with the
counsellor in order to receive support and guidance during the application process.
Pre-registration is required.
All of our services are free of charge.
Click here to view our calendar.
Who is eligible:
- Laid off, unemployed individuals who require skills training to return to the work force in
high demand occupations. Training can be short term (up to 6 months) or long term (up to 3 years).
- This workshop is open to all women.
How to register:
(416) 927-1900, ext. 0, during hours of service.
- Please note: We do not accept bookings left on our voice mail.
Still have questions?
- Send your questions to our Employment Counsellor.
Times Change Women's Employment Service
365 Bloor St. East, Suite 1704, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4
Telephone:(416) 927-1900, ext. 0
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
We are a perfume free environment.