During this online nine-week (one session per week) workshop, participants will:
Attend three-hour weekly Zoom sessions once a week for nine weeks (Attendance in all 9 sessions is required)
• Identify skills, interests and values through self-assessment activities
• Explore and research possible occupations in a virtual group setting
• Research and understand the changing labour market
• Gain knowledge of non-traditional career paths including STEM and Trades.
• Learn how to make a sound career decision
• Develop an action plan based on realizable goals
• Contribute a $38 materials fee (plus $3.27 admin fee) for the Career Planning Workbook
"I walked into the program not having any preconceptions, and came out feeling as though I have a lot to offer the world. It gave me insight into what I did before, but also hope as to where I was walking to next...walking out with more options and more confidence!"
"The Career Planning Workshop at Times Change is a phenomenal opportunity to find clarity and direction in the otherwise chaotic process of career transition. the incremental nature of the program not only allows for conscious, actionable decision making that leads to outcomes but the in-depth nature of the process allows participants to move forward with confidence and purpose in moving forward."
~ Tasha, Career Planning Workshop Graduate