Partner with our Organization to Address Economic Inequities
Times Change is looking to partner with local businesses that share our values. It is through the support of our partners that we can continue to drive sustainable change. We work collaboratively with our partners to develop innovative approaches to tackling complex issues. Our partners play a vital role by providing our organization with the insight and resources that will aid our organization in breaking down barriers facing women in the workplace and bring us closer to accomplishing our mission.
Your Support is Needed Now More Than Ever
Challenges facing women have exacerbated as a result of COVID-19 and your support is needed now more than ever. Our organization is working with women to navigate these difficult times. Times change has identified the following main barriers preventing women from securing stable employment:
The support we receive from our partners, helps our organization alleviate the impact these challenges are having on women.
How Can Your Company Make an Impact?
Show up for Your Community!
- 7 out of 10 Canadians are more likely to buy from companies based on their contributions to social issues in their local communities.
- 77% of Canadians only want to work for a company that has a strong corporate responsibility program.
- 65% of Canadians think it is important to contribute through voluntary community service.
- 71% of employees in Canada would do volunteer work if their employer gave them paid time off (Stats Canada 2019 Census)
Meet Our Partners
The Value of Your Contributions
- Make a lasting impact on a greater scale.
- Inspire Diversity and Inclusion in Your Workplace
- Unite and Connect with your community members, potential consumers and future employees
- Increase your brand value by increasing your reputation as being a responsible business
- Be recognized as a leader in your community